What distinct features do Dodge’s new Jailbreak models get?
If there is one brand that has managed and succeeded in carving out its own path, Dodge is clearly the one name that stands on top. This is thanks to the ambitious and outrageous vehicles they have managed to formulate and succeed with them at the same time. Configuration options for Dodge vehicles are endless. But now, they are taking it up a notch with the introduction of the new Jailbreak Edition. This edition/variant will be available for the Dodge Challenger and Charger SRT Hellcat Redeye vehicles. So, what distinct features do Dodge’s new Jailbreak models get? Well, we at Twin Rivers Chrysler Jeep Dodge in Beatrice, Nebraska have explained it in this article.
For more information regarding Dodge’s new Jailbreak models, contact us today for more information. You can also schedule a test drive online.
[ Know more: How Many Trims are Available for the 2022 Jeep Compass? ]
Distinct Features offered in Dodge’s Jailbreak models
The Jailbreak models introduced by Dodge are part of their new “Never Lift” campaign. This campaign has been brought to fruition with the intention of launching new Dodge models and initiatives over the next two years. These are the distinct features offered in Dodge’s Jailbreak models:
- 2022 Dodge Charger and Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye Widebody Jailbreak models unlock color combination ordering restrictions and add new factory-custom options
- Include unique badging
- Charger SRT Hellcat Redeye Widebody Jailbreak personalization choices include seven-wheel options, six exterior stripe and brake caliper color offerings, five varieties of seats and exterior badging finishes, and four options of steering wheels, seat belt colors and floor mats
- Pre-configured Jailbreak models, including Old School and Brass Funky, available for those seeking a customized “recipe” direct from the Dodge Product Design Office
- New content options for Jailbreak models include Hammerhead Grey Laguna leather seats and floor mats; Hammerhead Grey, Sepia, and Demonic Red seat belts; 20-by-11-inch Warp Speed Satin Carbon wheels; Brass Monkey, Satin Chrome, and red exterior badging finishes; Blue and Yellow brake calipers and much more
- Jailbreak model of Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye Widebody offers unrestricted option combinations in more than 20 categories, including seven options for seats, stripes, and wheels; six brake caliper color options; five exterior badging finishes, and four choices of steering wheels; seat belt colors and floor mats
- Boost SRT Hellcat Redeye Widebody model’s power output to 807 horsepower with a revised powertrain calibration